Job Code: 5886DC
Earning Potential: $180,00-$210,000++ Total Income Package plus full be
Government National Accounts Director
$180,00-$210,000++ Total Income Package plus full benefits and expenses
* Growing Global cardiovascular device Healthcare company
* Develop strategies and priorities for building partnership with State Medicaid programs, TriCare, Federal Employee, DoD / VA
* Overcome existing state Medicaid reimbursement barriers
* Target industry decision-makers to promote corporate philosophies and concepts utilizing clinical studies and scientific literature
* Educate payers on the use of company products and services
* Assist in the development of company programs to achieve contracting and medical policy advancement objectives
* United States
* Total income package is $180,000-$210,000 or more
* Base Salary $170,000 (depending upon experience)
* Bonus plan target is $40K
* Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Matching 401K, etc.
* Outstanding advancement opportunities
* 5 or more years’ experience in medical / pharmaceutical managed care contracting
* 4-year degree (BA or BS), Advanced degree preferred
• Strong industry background within multiple facets of the payer market.
• Fluency in insurance and medical terminology.