Job Code: 5893DC
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Earning Potential: $90,000-120,000K
Medical Marketing Research Manager
$90,000-120,000 Total Income Package
· A global medical manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Develops research to drive the strategy and performance for the business
· Lead qualitative and quantitative primary research efforts
· Manage analytic projects leveraging internal and external data.
· Based in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area
· Position has national responsibilities
· Total income package is $90-120,000, depending on experience
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Relocation package available
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS), advanced degree MA, MBA preferred
· 5+ years of market research
· 5+ years of managing analytical projects
· 5+ years of developing research instruments including surveys, screeners, and moderator guides