Job Code: 7372DC
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Earning Potential: $145,000 Total Income Package Plus Car allowance and
Critical Care Nurse Educator
$145,000 Total Income Package Plus Car allowance and career development
· A leading global manufacturer of Medical Implants and Devices
· A growing division with a strong pipeline of new products and new indications
· This full-time position is working for a global medical manufacturer from your home office
· It requires traveling each day to regional hospitals.
· Responsible for clinical education in hospital and implant case support.
· Work closely with surgeons, cardiologists, nurses, collaborating with the sales professionals
· Provide training, implementation and in-service to hospital staff
· Based in Boston going North to ME, NH and VT
· Some overnight travel is required
· Total target income package is $145K during first year
· Base salary is $125K
· Bonus is $20K
· Generous Car Allowance
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement into management
· 5 or more years of nursing or tech experience working in cath labs or interventional cardiology departments is required.
· Clinical experience working with wires, balloons, stents and/or catheters is required.