Job Code: 7610DCAC
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Earning Potential: $105,000+ Total Income Package Plus Company Car
Critical Care Clinical Nurse Educator
$105,000+ Total Income Package Plus Company Car and career development
· A global manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Devices
· A $10 billion-dollar international leader in the Medical industry
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· This full-time position is working for a major medical manufacturer from your home office
· Working closely with regional hospitals 3-4 days a week.
· Responsible for presentations and clinical education in hospital critical care departments.
· Work closely with sales rep, nurses, physicians and sales professionals in critical care areas
· Provide training, implementation and in-service to hospital staff
· Position is based in the Minneapolis/St Paul area covering multiple states
· 50%+ overnight travel is required
· Total target income package is $105K for first year
· Base salary is $88K with annual merit increase based on performance
· Monthly bonus
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement into management
· RN, prefers BSN or master’s degree in Nursing
· 3 or more years of critical care or med/surg nursing is necessary