Job Code: 7294DCBK
Earning Potential: $180,00-$220,000++ Total Income Package plus full be
Integrated Delivery Network Manager
$180,00-$220,000++ Total Income Package plus full benefits and expenses
* Growing Global cardiovascular device Healthcare company
* Develop strategies and priorities for building partnership with IDN's
* Collaborate with account and sales teams to help develop medical policy to improve patient access and optimize outcomes
* Manage industry decision-makers relationships to promote corporate philosophies and implement new services within IDN’s
* Assist in the development of company programs to achieve contracting and medical policy advancement objectives
* United States
* Total income package is $180,000-$220,000 or more
* Base Salary upwards to $170,000 (depending upon experience)
* Bonus plan target is $25-30K
* Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Matching 401K, etc.
* Outstanding advancement opportunities
* 5 or more years’ experience in medical / pharmaceutical managed care contracting
* 4-year degree (BA or BS), Advanced degree preferred
* Strong industry background within multiple facets of the payer market.
* Fluency in insurance, payer market and medical policy.