Job Code: 7622DCAC
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Industry: Medical Devices and Supplies
Earning Potential: $120,000+ Total Income Package Plus stock options
Neuro-Critical Care Clinical Nurse Educator
$120,000+ Total Income Package Plus stock options
· Client is a medical start up with proven technology revolutionizing Neuro-critical care
· A fast growing company with strong R&D and deep ties academic research hospitals
· This full-time position is working for a Neuro-Critical Care manufacturer from your home office
· Working closely with regional hospitals 3-4 days a week.
· Responsible for presentations and clinical education in hospital critical care departments.
· Work closely with sales rep, nurses, physicians and sales professionals in critical care areas
· Provide training, implementation and in-service to hospital staff
· Position is based in Chicago covering several states
· 50%+ overnight travel is required
· Total target income package is $120K for first year
· Base salary is $90K & $30K in Quarterly bonus
· Thousands of shares of stock options vesting over 3 years
· Car allowance, and business related expenses are covered
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement into management
· RN, prefers BSN or master’s degree in Nursing
· 3 or more years of critical care or emergency care nursing is necessary