Job Code: 7900DCSM
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Industry: Medical Services
Earning Potential: $100,000 to $115,000, plus full benefits
Project Management position – Medical industry
$100,000 to $115,000, plus full benefits
· A national leader in veterinarian reference diagnostic laboratory services
· A growing and stable division of a $35 Billion dollar global multinational industry giant
· Project Manager Laboratory Operations
· Must have strong analytical, organizational and trouble shooting skills
· Work closely with several departments including IT, Sales, Marketing and business analytics
· Must be able to collaborate, communicate complex plans and manager numerous projects
· Position is based in Fairfax County, VA
· Base salary ranges between $100-115K, depending on experience
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding career advancement opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree or advanced degree
· 3-5+ years of project management experience
· Industry experience in the medical, research, laboratory industry is strongly preferred.